Tuesday 7 July 2015

Formal Grey Pinstripe Trouser Suit

This suit is from the Next Signature range and is made like a proper suit with working pockets, inside jacket pocket and beautiful coral brocade satin lining. The trousers are half lined.
I do wonder if the trouusers are a tiny bit too long for me though.
The shirt is an M&S one which came with diamante cuff links which quickly lost a few sparkles. I replaced them with pewter metallic buttons reusing the little hook mechanism and they make for great cufflinks.
I wore a silver link and faux pearl necklace, faux pearl studs and a little pearl butterfly brooch as gently feminine touches to quite a mascualine suit.





Butt wrinkles seem less severe in this suit.
This was all taken before 7am as I had to go off to London on the train for a day of meetings.

No comments: