Friday 3 July 2015

Friday: fun skirt

On Friday we can dress down a little, jeans etc so I went for this fun skirt. I love all the applique so much.
I would wear this with dark brown tight and knee lnegth boots in the Autumn, and an orange shirt or cowl neck top. This tee was the best colour match but perhaps slightly frumpy. The gold leaf brooch was my grandmother's and is almost exactly what I draw when I doodle, definitely my motif.




 oops blowing a bit in the breeze


My grandmother's brooch. I love this so much. Very joy sparking.

1 comment:

Fabrickated said...

I like this outfit too. Good length. And because the shoes are closer to skin coloured they don't slice the feet off in the same way.
And the curvy brooch, swirly applique and general softness of the lines is great. Good choice.